|Why yes, that is a baby picture of me on the left.|
I keep saying it: Dead White Guys Belated Readathon has come at the right time, and truly, it has. I can catch up with Shakespeare, I can catch up with Woolf, ah, it's going to be a good day!
So, tomorrow, I will mostly be curled up in my armchair reading some of the following:
- Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen.
- Fanny Hill, John Cleland
- The Prince, Machiavelli
- Scoop, Evelyn Waugh
- No Signposts in the Sea, Vita Sackville West
- The Common Reader Second Series, Virginia Woolf
- The Europeans, Henry James
- Between the Acts, Virginia Woolf
- Three Shakespeare plays, yet to be decided.
Like last time, I'll probably change my mind, pick out new titles, drop the titles on this list, etc, however I am determined to read the Shakespeare, Sense and Sensibility, and the Woolfs. And, like last time, I'll keep checking in, and I'll do a master post with the most recent entries at the top.
As for today, I'll be finishing The Voyage Out and hopefully writing down some thoughts on the re-visiting Virginia Woolf journey so far.
Let me know if you're joing in the read-a-thon as well, so I can check in with you :)